†Asian Ins†i†u†e Of Compu†er Studies†

A Program that will Compute the Salaray of Employee. Downlo10
Please Register To Log in...

A Program that will Compute the Salaray of Employee. Downlo10
Please Register To Log in...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
†AE1DA†MixPOD†

Latest topics
» JAVA CALCULATE
A Program that will Compute the Salaray of Employee. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:14 pm by †`Li†o`†

» Grid Layout
A Program that will Compute the Salaray of Employee. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:43 pm by †`Li†o`†

» Flow Layout
A Program that will Compute the Salaray of Employee. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:41 pm by †`Li†o`†

» Border Layout
A Program that will Compute the Salaray of Employee. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:38 pm by †`Li†o`†

» InputStreamAndOutputStream
A Program that will Compute the Salaray of Employee. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:31 pm by †`Li†o`†

» Triangles Task 1 & 2
A Program that will Compute the Salaray of Employee. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:32 pm by †`Li†o`†

» Java Central and Sub Class
A Program that will Compute the Salaray of Employee. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:40 pm by †`Li†o`†

» Payroll Code Part 2
A Program that will Compute the Salaray of Employee. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:03 pm by †`Li†o`†

» pakyu to .i.
A Program that will Compute the Salaray of Employee. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:20 pm by `jhajha lanqs`

» Payroll Code
A Program that will Compute the Salaray of Employee. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:58 pm by †`Li†o`†

» this is it ! xDD !!
A Program that will Compute the Salaray of Employee. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:11 am by `jhajha lanqs`

» Summary/ Plot Of DATE MOVIE!!
A Program that will Compute the Salaray of Employee. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:06 am by †`Li†o`†

» about valentines day !
A Program that will Compute the Salaray of Employee. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:24 am by `jhajha lanqs`

» cos3 Number Guessing Game !
A Program that will Compute the Salaray of Employee. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:49 am by @†`JeRoLD`†

» eto yown e....
A Program that will Compute the Salaray of Employee. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:22 am by †`Li†o`†

Top posters
†`Li†o`† (80)
A Program that will Compute the Salaray of Employee. I_vote_lcapA Program that will Compute the Salaray of Employee. I_voting_barA Program that will Compute the Salaray of Employee. I_vote_rcap 
`jhajha lanqs` (42)
A Program that will Compute the Salaray of Employee. I_vote_lcapA Program that will Compute the Salaray of Employee. I_voting_barA Program that will Compute the Salaray of Employee. I_vote_rcap 
Jasper ! (12)
@†`JeRoLD`† (9)
hEEcHuL05 (9)
†.frAnCis.† (6)
jenny (5)
†Yaphe†S† (3)
Lhuisi†0 (1)
julie cko (1)
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

A Program that will Compute the Salaray of Employee.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
†`Li†o`†
Admin
†`Li†o`†

Male Scorpio Posts : 80
Birthday : 1995-11-16
Job/hobbies : Playing Computer Games.

A Program that will Compute the Salaray of Employee. Empty
PostSubject: A Program that will Compute the Salaray of Employee.   A Program that will Compute the Salaray of Employee. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:11 am

Quote :
//COLOR
#include<iostream.h>
#include<dos.h>
#include<conio.h>
main(){
clrscr();
float grosspay;
float hours;
float rate;
float deductions;
float sss;
float philhealth;
float pagibig;
float tax;
float netpay;
float cashadvance;
float totaldeduction;
textcolor(BLUE+BLINK);
gotoxy(30,6);cputs("L");
textcolor(YELLOW+BLINK);
gotoxy(30,7);cputs("I");
textcolor(RED+BLINK);
gotoxy(30,8);cputs("T");
textcolor(GREEN+BLINK);
gotoxy(30,9);cputs("O");
gotoxy(30,10);cputs(" ");
textcolor(12+BLINK);
gotoxy(30,11);cputs("V");
textcolor(4+BLINK);
gotoxy(30,12);cputs("I");
textcolor(BLUE+BLINK);
gotoxy(30,13);cputs("L");
textcolor(GREEN+BLINK);
gotoxy(30,14);cputs("L");
textcolor(7+BLINK);
gotoxy(30,15);cputs("A");
textcolor(9+BLINK);
gotoxy(30,16);cputs("G");
textcolor(10+BLINK);
gotoxy(30,17);cputs("R");
textcolor(2+BLINK);
gotoxy(30,18);cputs("A");
textcolor(4+BLINK);
gotoxy(30,19);cputs("C");
textcolor(8+BLINK);
gotoxy(30,20);cputs("I");
textcolor(12+BLINK);
gotoxy(30,21);cputs("A");
textcolor(3+BLINK);
gotoxy(30,22);
cputs("\Input Number Of Hours: ");
cin>>hours;
textcolor(4+BLINK);
cputs("\Input Rate Per Hour: ");
cin>>rate;
textcolor(5+BLINK);
gotoxy(30,23);
grosspay=hours*rate;
textcolor(6+BLINK);
gotoxy(30,24);
cputs("\GrossPay is: ");
cout<<grosspay<<endl;

textcolor(7+BLINK);
gotoxy(30,25);
sss=grosspay*.05;
cputs("\SSS is: ");
cout<<<sss<<endl;

philhealth=grosspay*.05;
cputs("\PhilHealth is: ");
cout<<philhealth<<endl;

pagibig=grosspay*.05;
cputs("\Pagibig is: ");
cout<<pagibig<<endl;

tax=grosspay*.10;
cputs("\Tax is: ");
cout<<tax<<endl;
cputs("\\Input Third Number: ");
cin>>cashadvance;
totaldeduction=(sss+philhealth+pagibig+tax);
cputs("\Total Deductions is: ");
cout<<totaldeduction<<endl;

netpay=grosspay-totaldeduction;
cputs("\NetPay is: ");
cout<<netpay<<endl;
getch();
return 0;
}

Back to top Go down
https://ae3ea.forumtl.com

A Program that will Compute the Salaray of Employee.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
†Asian Ins†i†u†e Of Compu†er Studies† :: †AE1DA†Computer†Programming†Section† :: †C/C++/C++.NET†-
Jump to: